This is TikiWiki 1.9.7 -Sirius- © 2002–2006 by the Tiki community Wed 19 of Jan, 2022 [20:57 UTC]

Forum: Hot Heads Tech Talk

Forums->Hot Heads Tech Talk->Hemi Valve Cover Spacers

Hemi Valve Cover Spacers

I am dealing with a couple 1957 D500 engines. I have the regular valve covers with the rocker arm humps for adjustable rockers. I also have chrome 1953 and 54 style Red Ram and 1956 and 57 Super Red Ram valve cover sets . Some of these are chrome. Do you know of anyone selling valve cover spacers to use these non hump type covers on adjustable rocker engines? If I can't find any then I'll have to press humps in some and get them chromed or try to make some spacers. I have been told that if I try to press humps in my already chrome ones, it will crack the chrome. I also have some Desoto engines that I'm converting to adjustable rockers, so I'll need some for them also. On sparkplug tubes, I'll just lengthen them. Any help is appreciated.
  user offline
on: Tue 11 of Jan, 2022 [21:24 UTC] reads: 100

Posted messages


Page: 1/0

Show posts: