This is TikiWiki 1.9.7 -Sirius- © 2002–2006 by the Tiki community Tue 19 of Feb, 2019 [22:41 UTC]

Forum: Hot Heads Tech Talk

Forums->Hot Heads Tech Talk->Re: 727 Transmissions

Re: 727 Transmissions

There are various makers of hemi to 392 adaptors. HH & Wilcap are "full circle" type that you're supposed to connect the engine & tranny before installing the oil pan. Quality Engineered Components & T R Waters are the horseshoe type where you install the oil pan 1st. You need a small block 727. Pick ups & vans 70s-80s usually have them.
  user offline
on: Sat 23 of Jun, 2018 [22:36 UTC] reads: 194

Posted messages


Page: 1/0

Show posts: