* Used by Joe Gibbs Racing to break-in and dyno all their engines
* Petroleum oil provides the highest levels of zinc and phosphorus for flat-tappet engines.
* Additive package promotes ring seal and provides maximum protection available for cams and lifters during initial break-in.
* Requires no additional additives.
* Good for full power pulls on the dyno, one night of racing or up to 400 miles on the street.
* Provides maximum compression and generates maximum horsepower.
* Compatible with methanol and high-octane race fuels.
* Specifically designed for breaking in engines and flat tappet camshafts and lifters
* Combined with Joe Gibbs Driven Engine Assembly Grease, BR provides the highest levels of protection for camshafts, lifters, wrist pins, distributor gears, push rods and valve retainers.
* BR is fully formulated and requires no EOS or other additives.
* BR should be pre-heated to 180F before firing the engine for maximum protection.
* Because it is a 15W-50, BR can be used for up to 2 hours of break-in/dyno time before changing to race oil.